While we wait to formally celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Lane Leaders with a big party this summer, we are not waiting to explore new ways to help our businesses grow through the Lane Leaders network.
Here are some things happening his year:
- Launch of a new website that will not only make it easier for us to do business with each other, but also make it easier for us to market our products and services to the public.
- Find new ways to make Thursday Zoom meetings informative and entertaining while we look forward to meeting in person again later this year.
- Highlight individual businesses with “Lane Leaders Love”, “Lane Leaders Business Takeovers” and “Lane Leaders Live”
- Continue to grow the membership and fill open categories.
- Post and share more referrals, thank-you notes, and member news on the Lane Leaders Group Facebook page.
We showed the creativity, resourcefulness, and endurance of Lane Leaders when we adapted to changes caused by COVID. Membership involvement is high. Business success is prevalent. Networking relationships are tight. Now more than ever, we are helping, supporting, and encouraging each other.
And we continue to do it with the Lane Leaders levity that makes this organization the most fun business association around. From ugly holiday sweaters to bad lip syncing, we aren’t afraid to whoop it up every once in a while. And that’s another reason to look forward to the 60th Anniversary party when it does finally occur.
In summary, thank you for your continued participation in Lane Leaders. It may be different than we expected but adapting to change is a part of business and life. I can’t think of a better group of people to surround myself with during uncertain times than my friends in Lane Leaders.